TAKE PART! YOUTH CLUB PRESENTS...
STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Join YOUTH CLUB Street Photographer Debbie Sears ARPS in our photographic workshops crafted to sharpen up your technical and observational skills. A renowned black and white darkroom printer, Debbie has worked some of the industries biggest names including Rankin and David Bailey. Meeting in the inspirational environment of our ‘One Nation Under a Groove’ Exhibition in the Southbank Centre’s Festival Village, Debbie teaches a brief history of Street Photography alongside some iconic examples in the exhibition. The workshop continues into a guided photo walk around the picturesque Southbank and you’ll then get the chance to print a favourite 6 x 4" photo taken during the session!
Head down armed with your camera or smartphone...
- 1 hour long
- Start at 12pm and 2.30pm
- Free of charge
- Maximum of 12 places per workshop
On the following days;
- Wednesday 22 July – Sunday 26 July
- Wednesday 29 July – Sunday 2 August
- Wednesday 5 August – Friday 7 August
- Monday 10 August – Sunday 16 August
- Wednesday 19 August – Sunday 23 August
- Tuesday 25 August – Friday 28 August
See you there!
Belvedere Road, London SE1 8XX
Festival Village below the Queen Elizabeth Hall